There is no easier way to eat yours way into a food coma.
Hand on heart: there are few things in life that we love as much as Nutella. And yes, we know how absolutely fanatical and wrong that sounds, but what can you do? Nutella is just Nutella, you don’t fight against this love, you just live it out. And as we all know, the best way to do that is to eat your way into an absolutely irreversible and beloved food coma with the food of your choice.
Since you may be as impatient as we are in this endeavor, we’ll show you a quick, easy Nutella cake in the next few pages that consists of just two ingredients. The first is Nutella, but can you guess the second?
Nutella cake: what you need.
On your baking shopping list: 350 grams of Nutella as well as 4 eggs. Already, it is not so lugging. And yet we already smell your skepticism. After all, how can you conjure up a cake with just Nutella and a few eggs? Yes, we couldn’t quite imagine that either at first. But the recipe on the next page convinced us of the (super delicious!) opposite:
Nutella Cake: Here’s how it works step by step
1 Beat the four eggs with a whisk until fluffy.
2. Melt the 350 grams of Nutella in a water bath (alternatively, the microwave will do) until the whole thing is nice and creamy.
3. Don’t nibble too much, otherwise you can forget about your cake.
4. Fold the cream into the eggs with a spoon and mix gently until a dough is formed.
5. Put the dough into a baking dish, which you have previously lined with baking paper. Bake the cake at 160 degrees (convection oven) for about 25 minutes.
6. Before you remove the cake from the pan, let it cool down. After that, however, nothing can stop you: Food coma, here we come!